History

History of Syblon Reid

Company History

Behind every vision, there are people, ideas, and technology that make it a reality.

In 1955, Ray Syblon and John Reid formed the partnership of Syblon Reid Construction in Warden, Washington; with a strong vision and desire to offer dependable, responsive service to every client.

In 1961, Syblon Reid Incorporated was established. During the fifteen years that followed, Syblon Reid performed a variety of projects all over the western United States; the majority of which were water projects for the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (USBR).

In 1970, Syblon Reid moved to Folsom, California to construct the first mile of the Folsom South Canal for the USBR. The contract included the construction of a headworks structure at Lake Natoma and a major structure under the Highway 50 freeway. We continue to maintain our headquarters in Folsom; the present site was purchased in 1974 and the corporate office was built in 1975.

From those humble beginnings, Syblon Reid has expanded its portfolio and broadened its services to include hydro generation and water conveyance, treatment plants and pump stations, heavy underground utilities, tunnel work, structures and bridges, environmental enhancements, recreational improvements, and site work; using a range of delivery methods.

Today, Syblon Reid is an employee-owned company serving the engineering construction needs of the western United States.

Home   |   About Us   |   Company & Culture   |   Project Solutions   |   How We Partner   |   Affiliations   |   Careers   |   Subcontractors   |   Contact   |   Sitemap
Corporate Location
1130 Sibley Street
Folsom, CA 95630-3223
Contact Information
Telephone
Email info@scro.com
Business Inquiries
inquiries@srco.com
Copyright © 2017 Syblon Reid. All Rights Reserved
Website development by 4EightyEast